Washington River Protection Solutions says three more Hanford workers reported smelling a suspicious, ammonia-like odor Thursday afternoon. It happened outside the 2715-AW facility.
Officials say since the workers were not inside the fence area, the respiratory protection was not required there.
No work was being done in the area were going on in the area at the time of the report.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29