Washington River Protection Solutions says three more Hanford workers reported smelling a suspicious, ammonia-like odor Thursday afternoon. It happened outside the 2715-AW facility.
Officials say since the workers were not inside the fence area, the respiratory protection was not required there.
No work was being done in the area were going on in the area at the time of the report.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location