Three Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) workers were sent for medical evaluation today after experiencing vapors-related symptoms at Hanford's "T" tank farm.
Seperately, three non-WRPS workers reported possible vapors-related symptoms today after working yesterday near AY/AZ Farms, where other workers were evacuated yesterday. All three were taken to the site medical provider; two were released back to work. Evaluation of the third is still pending.
WRPS spokesman Rob Roxburgh issued a press release stating data collection and analysis is underway in the affected farms to understand what happened and what might be done to reduce the likelihood of future occurrences.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family