Three Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) workers were sent for medical evaluation today after experiencing vapors-related symptoms at Hanford's "T" tank farm.
Seperately, three non-WRPS workers reported possible vapors-related symptoms today after working yesterday near AY/AZ Farms, where other workers were evacuated yesterday. All three were taken to the site medical provider; two were released back to work. Evaluation of the third is still pending.
WRPS spokesman Rob Roxburgh issued a press release stating data collection and analysis is underway in the affected farms to understand what happened and what might be done to reduce the likelihood of future occurrences.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location