Two Washington River Protection Solutions workers outside of a tank farm report smelling abnormal odors around 7:15 this morning.
Access to the area where the odors were detected was restricted, however, work in a nearby tank farm was not impacted.
One of the workers who reported symptoms was transported to Kadlec Regional Medical Center for a medical evaluation and later released. As a precaution, the other worker was sent to the Hanford onsite medical provider for examination and is back at work.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer