Two Washington River Protection Solutions workers outside of a tank farm report smelling abnormal odors around 7:15 this morning.
Access to the area where the odors were detected was restricted, however, work in a nearby tank farm was not impacted.
One of the workers who reported symptoms was transported to Kadlec Regional Medical Center for a medical evaluation and later released. As a precaution, the other worker was sent to the Hanford onsite medical provider for examination and is back at work.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser