Two Washington River Protection Solutions workers outside of a tank farm report smelling abnormal odors around 7:15 this morning.
Access to the area where the odors were detected was restricted, however, work in a nearby tank farm was not impacted.
One of the workers who reported symptoms was transported to Kadlec Regional Medical Center for a medical evaluation and later released. As a precaution, the other worker was sent to the Hanford onsite medical provider for examination and is back at work.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location