Two Washington River Protection Solutions workers outside of a tank farm report smelling abnormal odors around 7:15 this morning.
Access to the area where the odors were detected was restricted, however, work in a nearby tank farm was not impacted.
One of the workers who reported symptoms was transported to Kadlec Regional Medical Center for a medical evaluation and later released. As a precaution, the other worker was sent to the Hanford onsite medical provider for examination and is back at work.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds