A Washington River Protections Solutions (WRPS) employee has been clearned to return to work after an evaluation today by medical professionals for symptoms related to potential exposure to chemical vapors.
This morning, two WRPS employees entered an analytical room at Hanford's 222-S Laboratory.
No work had started when both reported odors.
The employees left the room and shut the door.
A notification was issued to restrict other workers from entering the room, samples were taken and one of the employees was sent to the onsite medical provider for assessment.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget