A Washington River Protections Solutions (WRPS) employee has been clearned to return to work after an evaluation today by medical professionals for symptoms related to potential exposure to chemical vapors.
This morning, two WRPS employees entered an analytical room at Hanford's 222-S Laboratory.
No work had started when both reported odors.
The employees left the room and shut the door.
A notification was issued to restrict other workers from entering the room, samples were taken and one of the employees was sent to the onsite medical provider for assessment.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River