A Washington River Protections Solutions (WRPS) employee has been clearned to return to work after an evaluation today by medical professionals for symptoms related to potential exposure to chemical vapors.
This morning, two WRPS employees entered an analytical room at Hanford's 222-S Laboratory.
No work had started when both reported odors.
The employees left the room and shut the door.
A notification was issued to restrict other workers from entering the room, samples were taken and one of the employees was sent to the onsite medical provider for assessment.
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect