A Washington River Protections Solutions (WRPS) employee has been clearned to return to work after an evaluation today by medical professionals for symptoms related to potential exposure to chemical vapors.
This morning, two WRPS employees entered an analytical room at Hanford's 222-S Laboratory.
No work had started when both reported odors.
The employees left the room and shut the door.
A notification was issued to restrict other workers from entering the room, samples were taken and one of the employees was sent to the onsite medical provider for assessment.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter