A Washington River Protections Solutions (WRPS) employee has been clearned to return to work after an evaluation today by medical professionals for symptoms related to potential exposure to chemical vapors.
This morning, two WRPS employees entered an analytical room at Hanford's 222-S Laboratory.
No work had started when both reported odors.
The employees left the room and shut the door.
A notification was issued to restrict other workers from entering the room, samples were taken and one of the employees was sent to the onsite medical provider for assessment.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome