More trouble at Hanford as two workers from Washington River Protection Solutions are sent to a site medical provider today for evaluation after potential exposure to chemical vapors at the C farm.
Seven workers were at the farm and tank waste retrieval operations were stopped and the farm was immediately evacuated as a precaution around 1 PM.
Both employees were cleared to return to work this afternoon, however access to the C farm remains restricted at this time.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market