More trouble at Hanford as two workers from Washington River Protection Solutions are sent to a site medical provider today for evaluation after potential exposure to chemical vapors at the C farm.
Seven workers were at the farm and tank waste retrieval operations were stopped and the farm was immediately evacuated as a precaution around 1 PM.
Both employees were cleared to return to work this afternoon, however access to the C farm remains restricted at this time.
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River