More trouble at Hanford as two workers from Washington River Protection Solutions are sent to a site medical provider today for evaluation after potential exposure to chemical vapors at the C farm.
Seven workers were at the farm and tank waste retrieval operations were stopped and the farm was immediately evacuated as a precaution around 1 PM.
Both employees were cleared to return to work this afternoon, however access to the C farm remains restricted at this time.
- Prosser school district works to amend social media policy
- China launches first homegrown aircraft carrier
- Dash cam footage from DUI arrest of Yakima City Councilwoman Carmen Mendez
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death