It has happened again -- two Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) employees reported Friday afternoon smelling abnormal odors near C Tank Farm on the Hanford Site.
In an email from Jerry Holloway, External Affairs Manager, WRPS, he says access to the area where the odors were detected was restricted.
One of the workers reported symptoms (although Holloway's email did not specificy what those symptoms were); the other worker did not. Both were sent to the Hanford Site medical provider for a medical evaluation and were later released to return to work.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family