It has happened again -- two Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) employees reported Friday afternoon smelling abnormal odors near C Tank Farm on the Hanford Site.
In an email from Jerry Holloway, External Affairs Manager, WRPS, he says access to the area where the odors were detected was restricted.
One of the workers reported symptoms (although Holloway's email did not specificy what those symptoms were); the other worker did not. Both were sent to the Hanford Site medical provider for a medical evaluation and were later released to return to work.
- 7 dead in Kashmir cable car accident
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt