It has happened again -- two Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) employees reported Friday afternoon smelling abnormal odors near C Tank Farm on the Hanford Site.
In an email from Jerry Holloway, External Affairs Manager, WRPS, he says access to the area where the odors were detected was restricted.
One of the workers reported symptoms (although Holloway's email did not specificy what those symptoms were); the other worker did not. Both were sent to the Hanford Site medical provider for a medical evaluation and were later released to return to work.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget