- Due to adverse weather conditions, non-essential Hanford employees should adhere to the following schedule:
Day shift North of the Wye Barricade: work is cancelled
Day shift South of the Wye Barricade: are directed to report to work at 11:00 a.m.. Do not report earlier.
Swing and graveyard shifts: are on a regular work schedule for tonight.
Essential employees needed to maintain minimum safe operations are to follow their normal work schedule.
- Hanford VIt Plant construction site is on work delay until 10 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 19. Vit Plant in-town offices and MHF are to report at 8 a.m.
- all nonessential Pacific Northwest National Laboratory staff located in Richland and on the Hanford Site will report to work at 10:00 AM. Only essential staff are to report to work at their usual time
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29