- Due to adverse weather conditions, non-essential Hanford employees should adhere to the following schedule:
Day shift North of the Wye Barricade: work is cancelled
Day shift South of the Wye Barricade: are directed to report to work at 11:00 a.m.. Do not report earlier.
Swing and graveyard shifts: are on a regular work schedule for tonight.
Essential employees needed to maintain minimum safe operations are to follow their normal work schedule.
- Hanford VIt Plant construction site is on work delay until 10 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 19. Vit Plant in-town offices and MHF are to report at 8 a.m.
- all nonessential Pacific Northwest National Laboratory staff located in Richland and on the Hanford Site will report to work at 10:00 AM. Only essential staff are to report to work at their usual time
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location