6 people were injured in a single vehicle collision on Interstate 82 near Sunnyside yesterday.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 31 year old Oscar Roque lost control of his vehicle, entered the median, and rolled. He and his five passengers were injured.
All but one was transported to Sunnyside Community Hospital. The WSP says the cause of the crash in under investigation. Drugs or alcohol were not involved.
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires
- Portion of S.R. 821 to close Saturday for Yakima River Canyon Marathon
- Portland-based comedian to perform at Hermiston Chamber luncheon