6 people were injured in a single vehicle collision on Interstate 82 near Sunnyside yesterday.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 31 year old Oscar Roque lost control of his vehicle, entered the median, and rolled. He and his five passengers were injured.
All but one was transported to Sunnyside Community Hospital. The WSP says the cause of the crash in under investigation. Drugs or alcohol were not involved.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget