6 people were injured in a single vehicle collision on Interstate 82 near Sunnyside yesterday.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 31 year old Oscar Roque lost control of his vehicle, entered the median, and rolled. He and his five passengers were injured.
All but one was transported to Sunnyside Community Hospital. The WSP says the cause of the crash in under investigation. Drugs or alcohol were not involved.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities