6 people were injured in a single vehicle collision on Interstate 82 near Sunnyside yesterday.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 31 year old Oscar Roque lost control of his vehicle, entered the median, and rolled. He and his five passengers were injured.
All but one was transported to Sunnyside Community Hospital. The WSP says the cause of the crash in under investigation. Drugs or alcohol were not involved.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker