The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) says yesterday's pipe found in a trash can at Legends Casino in Toppenish did not contain any explosive material.
Workers discovered what looked like a pipe bomb around 10 a.m. and authorities quickly responded and considered it a suspicious device forcing the evacuation of the casino and a lockdown of the tribal offices located across the street.
A Washington State Patrol Bomb Squad responded and deployed a robot to closer inspect the trash can.
Authorities are now reviewing surveillance video to see who may have placed the pipe into the trash can originally.
- Senate Passes construction budget
- Trios Health to layoff employees due to debt
- Brothers face murder trial together in Pasco slaying
- Murder suspect was flirting with women at his slain wife's funeral, witness said
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest