The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) says yesterday's pipe found in a trash can at Legends Casino in Toppenish did not contain any explosive material.
Workers discovered what looked like a pipe bomb around 10 a.m. and authorities quickly responded and considered it a suspicious device forcing the evacuation of the casino and a lockdown of the tribal offices located across the street.
A Washington State Patrol Bomb Squad responded and deployed a robot to closer inspect the trash can.
Authorities are now reviewing surveillance video to see who may have placed the pipe into the trash can originally.
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway