Over 3,000 people are expected to gather at Wapato Middle School tonight to celebrate culture.
The school is hosting its 32nd annual Cultural Unity Fair.
Students put on various ethnic performances, while people got the chance to sample foods from different cultures.
The fair was started to highlight the positive aspects of Wapato -- students say they look forward to the event every year.
"I just like to eat," said 7th grader Lorenzo Alvarado, "I also like spending time with my family, it's fun to just be together and stuff like that."
The fair is one of Wapato's largest yearly events.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war