Over 3,000 people are expected to gather at Wapato Middle School tonight to celebrate culture.
The school is hosting its 32nd annual Cultural Unity Fair.
Students put on various ethnic performances, while people got the chance to sample foods from different cultures.
The fair was started to highlight the positive aspects of Wapato -- students say they look forward to the event every year.
"I just like to eat," said 7th grader Lorenzo Alvarado, "I also like spending time with my family, it's fun to just be together and stuff like that."
The fair is one of Wapato's largest yearly events.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker