From the Yakima County Sheriff's Department-
Date: August 26 2014
Ref: Homicide, Attempted Homicide
On Monday, August 25 2014, two adult males and a three-year-old male suffered gunshot wounds as the result of an apparent drive-by shooting in the 100 block of D Street in Outlook. At about 2124 hrs, callers advised the Yakima Co Sheriff’s Office of multiple shots fired and several victims. Sheriff’s deputies and officers with the Sunnyside and Granger Police Depts arrived to find three victims. One adult male was transported to the Sunnyside Hospital where he died a short time later. The second adult male was taken to Yakima Regional and was reported in stable condition with at least one gunshot wound. The three-year-old male was originally transported to the Sunnyside Hospital, and then flown to Harborview in Seattle for further treatment. The child’s wound was not life-threatening.
The name of the deceased will not be released pending confirmation of his identity and notification of relatives.
Anyone with information on this very serious crime may call the Yakima County Sheriff’s Office at 509-574-2500, or 800-572-0490.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown