From the Yakima County Sheriff's Department-
Date: August 26 2014
Ref: Homicide, Attempted Homicide
On Monday, August 25 2014, two adult males and a three-year-old male suffered gunshot wounds as the result of an apparent drive-by shooting in the 100 block of D Street in Outlook. At about 2124 hrs, callers advised the Yakima Co Sheriff’s Office of multiple shots fired and several victims. Sheriff’s deputies and officers with the Sunnyside and Granger Police Depts arrived to find three victims. One adult male was transported to the Sunnyside Hospital where he died a short time later. The second adult male was taken to Yakima Regional and was reported in stable condition with at least one gunshot wound. The three-year-old male was originally transported to the Sunnyside Hospital, and then flown to Harborview in Seattle for further treatment. The child’s wound was not life-threatening.
The name of the deceased will not be released pending confirmation of his identity and notification of relatives.
Anyone with information on this very serious crime may call the Yakima County Sheriff’s Office at 509-574-2500, or 800-572-0490.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget