Yakima County Firefighters battled a mobile home fire on McKinley Road between Wapato and Toppenish last night.
Firefighters say the home appears to be a complete loss. Firefighters say the home owner was burning weeks in the front yard and lost control of the fire.
No injuries were reported. The family is being helped by the American Red Cross.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape