The trial for a Richland teen accused of killing 17-year-old Joshua Snapp last summer is expected to begin on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 after a jury has been selected.
19 year old John Young is charged with 1st-degree murder for the shooting death of Snapp in the desert near Horn Rapids in Richland last year.
Another teen, 19 year old Josh Hunt has been convicted of 2nd-degree murder for shooting and killing Snapp and was sentenced to 24 years in prison.
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect