The trial for a Richland teen accused of killing 17-year-old Joshua Snapp last summer is expected to begin on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 after a jury has been selected.
19 year old John Young is charged with 1st-degree murder for the shooting death of Snapp in the desert near Horn Rapids in Richland last year.
Another teen, 19 year old Josh Hunt has been convicted of 2nd-degree murder for shooting and killing Snapp and was sentenced to 24 years in prison.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services