The trial for a Richland teen accused of killing 17-year-old Joshua Snapp last summer is expected to begin on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 after a jury has been selected.
19 year old John Young is charged with 1st-degree murder for the shooting death of Snapp in the desert near Horn Rapids in Richland last year.
Another teen, 19 year old Josh Hunt has been convicted of 2nd-degree murder for shooting and killing Snapp and was sentenced to 24 years in prison.
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River