The trial for a Richland teen accused of killing 17-year-old Joshua Snapp last summer is expected to begin on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 after a jury has been selected.
19 year old John Young is charged with 1st-degree murder for the shooting death of Snapp in the desert near Horn Rapids in Richland last year.
Another teen, 19 year old Josh Hunt has been convicted of 2nd-degree murder for shooting and killing Snapp and was sentenced to 24 years in prison.
- New cannabis shop sparks concern in West Richland community
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance