Air Force Airman Dillon E. Goulet graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
Goulet is the son of Coleen Goulet of Prosser and grandson of Ervin Kilian of Sunnyside.
He is a 2013 graduate of Prosser High School.
- Dash cam footage from DUI arrest of Yakima City Councilwoman Carmen Mendez
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death
- Scammers use fake Go Fund Me accounts to steal donated money
- Yakima residents concerned about violence after recent shootings