A Prosser man is recovering in a Seattle hospital after a single vehicle crash South of Mabton yesterday.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 56 year old Paul Christenson was Northbound on Glade Road at Donoho Road. His pickup left the roadway, he overcorrected and rolled.
Due to his injuries, Christenson was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center for treatment.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement