A Prosser man is recovering in a Seattle hospital after a single vehicle crash South of Mabton yesterday.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 56 year old Paul Christenson was Northbound on Glade Road at Donoho Road. His pickup left the roadway, he overcorrected and rolled.
Due to his injuries, Christenson was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center for treatment.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market