A Granger man crashing his car while being chased by a police car.
33 year old Juan Ramirez was Eastbound on Interstate 82, about 2 miles outside of Granger, just before Midnight last night. He was being pursued by a fully marked Granger Police Department Patrol Car with lights and sirens.
The WSP says Ramirez's vehicle left the roadway, and went through the median and rolled.
The exact cause of the crash is under investigation. Charges are pending.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties