A Granger man crashing his car while being chased by a police car.
33 year old Juan Ramirez was Eastbound on Interstate 82, about 2 miles outside of Granger, just before Midnight last night. He was being pursued by a fully marked Granger Police Department Patrol Car with lights and sirens.
The WSP says Ramirez's vehicle left the roadway, and went through the median and rolled.
The exact cause of the crash is under investigation. Charges are pending.
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park