A Granger man crashing his car while being chased by a police car.
33 year old Juan Ramirez was Eastbound on Interstate 82, about 2 miles outside of Granger, just before Midnight last night. He was being pursued by a fully marked Granger Police Department Patrol Car with lights and sirens.
The WSP says Ramirez's vehicle left the roadway, and went through the median and rolled.
The exact cause of the crash is under investigation. Charges are pending.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities