A teen hiker falls ill while hiking yesterday on White Pass.
The 16 year old from Western Washington was with a church group when she reportedly became sick.
A helicopter was requested from Life Flight as well as the "Yakima Tech Rescue Team", and Yakima County Search and Rescue.
As teams began arriving and treating the patients, a second helicopter was requested.
The patient was hoisted out and flown to Harborview Medical Center where her condition is currently unknown.
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape