A teen hiker falls ill while hiking yesterday on White Pass.
The 16 year old from Western Washington was with a church group when she reportedly became sick.
A helicopter was requested from Life Flight as well as the "Yakima Tech Rescue Team", and Yakima County Search and Rescue.
As teams began arriving and treating the patients, a second helicopter was requested.
The patient was hoisted out and flown to Harborview Medical Center where her condition is currently unknown.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome