A teen hiker falls ill while hiking yesterday on White Pass.
The 16 year old from Western Washington was with a church group when she reportedly became sick.
A helicopter was requested from Life Flight as well as the "Yakima Tech Rescue Team", and Yakima County Search and Rescue.
As teams began arriving and treating the patients, a second helicopter was requested.
The patient was hoisted out and flown to Harborview Medical Center where her condition is currently unknown.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture