A teen hiker falls ill while hiking yesterday on White Pass.
The 16 year old from Western Washington was with a church group when she reportedly became sick.
A helicopter was requested from Life Flight as well as the "Yakima Tech Rescue Team", and Yakima County Search and Rescue.
As teams began arriving and treating the patients, a second helicopter was requested.
The patient was hoisted out and flown to Harborview Medical Center where her condition is currently unknown.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes