A teen hiker falls ill while hiking yesterday on White Pass.
The 16 year old from Western Washington was with a church group when she reportedly became sick.
A helicopter was requested from Life Flight as well as the "Yakima Tech Rescue Team", and Yakima County Search and Rescue.
As teams began arriving and treating the patients, a second helicopter was requested.
The patient was hoisted out and flown to Harborview Medical Center where her condition is currently unknown.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities