A Toppenish man dies in a crash outside of Wapato last night.
18 year old Manuel Guzman was Southbound on North Track Road when he left the roadway, overcorrected and rolled his car. He was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected from his vehicle.
Two of his passengers were wearing their seat belts. They were injured and taken to a hospital for their injuries
The Washington State Patrol says drugs or alcohol were not involved in the crash.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location