Two men died this morning following a vehicle rollover in Toppenish.
The Washington State Patrol says 25-year-old Anthony Godina of Toppenish was driving northbound on North Meyers Road when the vehicle left the roadway, overcorrected and came to rest on its roof in a canal just after 6 a.m..
The 1997 Dodge Avenger was totalled and passenger, 24-year-old Jose Godina of Toppenish was also killed.
A third passenger, 26-year-old Anthony Goudy was injured and transported to Yakima Memorial Hospital.
It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash.
Troopers say the cause of the accident is under investigation and that charges are pending.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget