Two men died this morning following a vehicle rollover in Toppenish.
The Washington State Patrol says 25-year-old Anthony Godina of Toppenish was driving northbound on North Meyers Road when the vehicle left the roadway, overcorrected and came to rest on its roof in a canal just after 6 a.m..
The 1997 Dodge Avenger was totalled and passenger, 24-year-old Jose Godina of Toppenish was also killed.
A third passenger, 26-year-old Anthony Goudy was injured and transported to Yakima Memorial Hospital.
It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash.
Troopers say the cause of the accident is under investigation and that charges are pending.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes