Two men died this morning following a vehicle rollover in Toppenish.
The Washington State Patrol says 25-year-old Anthony Godina of Toppenish was driving northbound on North Meyers Road when the vehicle left the roadway, overcorrected and came to rest on its roof in a canal just after 6 a.m..
The 1997 Dodge Avenger was totalled and passenger, 24-year-old Jose Godina of Toppenish was also killed.
A third passenger, 26-year-old Anthony Goudy was injured and transported to Yakima Memorial Hospital.
It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash.
Troopers say the cause of the accident is under investigation and that charges are pending.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer