Two men died this morning following a vehicle rollover in Toppenish.
The Washington State Patrol says 25-year-old Anthony Godina of Toppenish was driving northbound on North Meyers Road when the vehicle left the roadway, overcorrected and came to rest on its roof in a canal just after 6 a.m..
The 1997 Dodge Avenger was totalled and passenger, 24-year-old Jose Godina of Toppenish was also killed.
A third passenger, 26-year-old Anthony Goudy was injured and transported to Yakima Memorial Hospital.
It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash.
Troopers say the cause of the accident is under investigation and that charges are pending.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland