Two men died this morning following a vehicle rollover in Toppenish.
The Washington State Patrol says 25-year-old Anthony Godina of Toppenish was driving northbound on North Meyers Road when the vehicle left the roadway, overcorrected and came to rest on its roof in a canal just after 6 a.m..
The 1997 Dodge Avenger was totalled and passenger, 24-year-old Jose Godina of Toppenish was also killed.
A third passenger, 26-year-old Anthony Goudy was injured and transported to Yakima Memorial Hospital.
It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash.
Troopers say the cause of the accident is under investigation and that charges are pending.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land