The Union Gap Police Department is asking for help from the public in identifying two individuals.
The two are suspects in a 2nd Degree Theft and Identity Theft case in which the victims credit card was stolen and used to make purchases at Kohl’s Department Store in Union Gap on March 18th.
If anyone is able to identify any of the two individuals, please call the Union Gap Police and ask for Detective’s.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer