The Union Gap Police Department is asking for help from the public in identifying two individuals.
The two are suspects in a 2nd Degree Theft and Identity Theft case in which the victims credit card was stolen and used to make purchases at Kohl’s Department Store in Union Gap on March 18th.
If anyone is able to identify any of the two individuals, please call the Union Gap Police and ask for Detective’s.
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance
- Yakima Chamber of Commerce announces 2017 community service award recipient