Drugs or alcohol were a factor in a crash yesterday that injured two people in Wapato.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a Ford Expedition was Southbound on North Track Road when it left the roadway and rolled. Two people, 41 year old Raymond Tallman of Yakima and 42 year old Joseph Elwell, were transported by ambulance to Yakima Memorial Hospital.
The WSP says they're unsure exactly who was driving the vehicle.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, and charges are pending.
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans