Drugs or alcohol were a factor in a crash yesterday that injured two people in Wapato.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a Ford Expedition was Southbound on North Track Road when it left the roadway and rolled. Two people, 41 year old Raymond Tallman of Yakima and 42 year old Joseph Elwell, were transported by ambulance to Yakima Memorial Hospital.
The WSP says they're unsure exactly who was driving the vehicle.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, and charges are pending.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident