Drugs or alcohol were a factor in a crash yesterday that injured two people in Wapato.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a Ford Expedition was Southbound on North Track Road when it left the roadway and rolled. Two people, 41 year old Raymond Tallman of Yakima and 42 year old Joseph Elwell, were transported by ambulance to Yakima Memorial Hospital.
The WSP says they're unsure exactly who was driving the vehicle.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, and charges are pending.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds