A shred and prescription medication take-back event will be held tomorrow to protect yourself and others by shredding old documents and turning in prescription medications no longer needed.
The event will be at Solarity Credit Union, 401 Tieton Drive in Yakima and the Sunnyside Justice Center on Homer Street from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Material is limited to two banker boxes or three shopping bags of personal items.
Shredded items and medicine must be clearly separated.
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death
- Scammers use fake Go Fund Me accounts to steal donated money
- Yakima residents concerned about violence after recent shootings
- Deputy revives man lying on sidewalk with no pulse