Grandview Campus – YVCC's Teaching Winery, Yakima Valley Vintners, and students in the Wine Marketing class, invite the community to an exciting open house at the only Teaching Winery in the region. The free event is an opportunity to learn about wines produced in the Yakima Valley, tour the winery, and enjoy tastings of student-crafted, award-winning wines. Yakima Valley Vintners wines will be available for purchase by the glass, bottle or the case. Join us on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm at Yakima Valley Vintners teaching winery on the Grandview Campus of Yakima Valley Community College.
Yakima Valley Vintners located at 110 Grandridge Road, Grandview. Directions from Yakima: Take Exit 73 from I-82 and turn left onto Wine Country Road, continue to the intersection of Grandridge Road. Directions from Pasco: Take Exit 75 from I-82 and turn right on Wine Country Road and continue to the intersection of Grandridge Road. Participants must be 21 years of age or older and need to provide valid identification.
TEACH, TOUR & TASTE 2014 is a free community event. Join us to learn how YVCC's Teaching Winery contributes to the quickly growing wine industry in the Yakima Valley and Washington State. For more information: www.yakimavalleyvintners.com.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds