Indian tribes have the opportunity to apply for AmeriCorps grant funding until May 10, the Corporation for National and Community Service announced Thursday.
Funding will support federally recognized tribes with disaster services, economic opportunity, education, health and veteran or military families.
Eligible members of the Native American community are encouraged to submit a notification of intent to apply by Apr. 19.
Successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance by the CNCS on Jul. 11.
Visit the Corporation for National and Community Service website to learn more about grant funding opportunities.
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria
- Control your work email to regain control of your life
- Suspects on the loose after home invasion
- Lululemon nosedives 21%: Its spring leggings are boring
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland