Athletes from around the region were in the Tri-Cities this weekend for the Skookum Challenge.
It's a unique hybrid of a random workout of the day and an obstacle course.
Participants were challenged in activities like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and weight lifting, among other things.
A number of seminars were also held at the Southridge Sports and Events Complex, giving youth athletes the chance to learn from experts in their discipline.
A fight night of about 15 boxing bouts will ended the night.
This is the first time the Skookum Challenge was held in the Tri-Cities, but the event organizer says he hopes to have a larger challenge in October.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser