Athletes from around the region were in the Tri-Cities this weekend for the Skookum Challenge.
It's a unique hybrid of a random workout of the day and an obstacle course.
Participants were challenged in activities like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and weight lifting, among other things.
A number of seminars were also held at the Southridge Sports and Events Complex, giving youth athletes the chance to learn from experts in their discipline.
A fight night of about 15 boxing bouts will ended the night.
This is the first time the Skookum Challenge was held in the Tri-Cities, but the event organizer says he hopes to have a larger challenge in October.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes