Athletes from around the region were in the Tri-Cities this weekend for the Skookum Challenge.
It's a unique hybrid of a random workout of the day and an obstacle course.
Participants were challenged in activities like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and weight lifting, among other things.
A number of seminars were also held at the Southridge Sports and Events Complex, giving youth athletes the chance to learn from experts in their discipline.
A fight night of about 15 boxing bouts will ended the night.
This is the first time the Skookum Challenge was held in the Tri-Cities, but the event organizer says he hopes to have a larger challenge in October.
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town