A Benton County man accused of stealing a vehicle and purchasing items with someone else’s checkbook.
The crimes occurred between Feb. 4 and Feb. 6, Kennewick police said Wednesday.
He’s wanted for using forged checks at Walmart and JC Penney in Kennewick, police said. The suspect also made off with a silver Dodge Durango believed to belong to the suspect.
It’s the fourth report of a stolen vehicle in Kennewick since last Sunday.
Call the Benton County Sheriff’s Office at 509-222-3763 if you’re able to provide a tip.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer