A Benton County man accused of stealing a vehicle and purchasing items with someone else’s checkbook.
The crimes occurred between Feb. 4 and Feb. 6, Kennewick police said Wednesday.
He’s wanted for using forged checks at Walmart and JC Penney in Kennewick, police said. The suspect also made off with a silver Dodge Durango believed to belong to the suspect.
It’s the fourth report of a stolen vehicle in Kennewick since last Sunday.
Call the Benton County Sheriff’s Office at 509-222-3763 if you’re able to provide a tip.
- Bill to help sick nuclear site employees dies in Senate
- Woman rips off gas pump nozzle, eats Taco Bell, goes to jail
- Man steals 2 Mac Books from Kennewick Best Buy
- Prosser librarian on paid administrative leave speaks out at local town hall
- Can China pick up US slack on climate change?
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy