Dozens of artists turned the sidewalks of the Uptown Shopping Center in Richland into masterpieces today.
It was for the 15th annual Chalk Art Festival.
Each artist who entered the competition was given chalk and a four foot by four foot space to create something unique.
Some chose summer themes, like the sunshine, or the beach.
Others chose to honor their favorite sports teams.
The competition wraps up at 6 p.m. and winners in each age group will be chosen.
Spectators are welcome to stop by.
All art will be washed off at the end of the night.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd