Dozens of artists turned the sidewalks of the Uptown Shopping Center in Richland into masterpieces today.
It was for the 15th annual Chalk Art Festival.
Each artist who entered the competition was given chalk and a four foot by four foot space to create something unique.
Some chose summer themes, like the sunshine, or the beach.
Others chose to honor their favorite sports teams.
The competition wraps up at 6 p.m. and winners in each age group will be chosen.
Spectators are welcome to stop by.
All art will be washed off at the end of the night.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome