Dozens of artists turned the sidewalks of the Uptown Shopping Center in Richland into masterpieces today.
It was for the 15th annual Chalk Art Festival.
Each artist who entered the competition was given chalk and a four foot by four foot space to create something unique.
Some chose summer themes, like the sunshine, or the beach.
Others chose to honor their favorite sports teams.
The competition wraps up at 6 p.m. and winners in each age group will be chosen.
Spectators are welcome to stop by.
All art will be washed off at the end of the night.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest