Dozens of artists turned the sidewalks of the Uptown Shopping Center in Richland into masterpieces today.
It was for the 15th annual Chalk Art Festival.
Each artist who entered the competition was given chalk and a four foot by four foot space to create something unique.
Some chose summer themes, like the sunshine, or the beach.
Others chose to honor their favorite sports teams.
The competition wraps up at 6 p.m. and winners in each age group will be chosen.
Spectators are welcome to stop by.
All art will be washed off at the end of the night.
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire