Time is running out to swap your studded tires for all seasons.
Monday is the last day drivers in both Washington and Oregon can legally drive with studs.
Anyone caught with the tires after March 31 could face a $124 ticket, if caught by police.
Transportation officials say studded tires cause at least $40 million in damage each year to roads.
They say they'll keep an eye on forecasts, especially at higher elevations, and will clear roads if late season snow falls.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture