Police are investigating a Monday night drive-by shooting in Prosser.
The target was located at the 700 block of Ellen Street where a family of six currently lives – including a three-year-old daughter and one-year-old son.
No one was injured.
Authorities do not believe the shooting is gang-related. It appears to be connected with a juvenile crime case that took place last year.
The suspect vehicle is a white or silver Honda Civic, witnesses said.
Call 509-786-2112 or click here to contact the Prosser Police Department.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer