STANFIELD, Ore. (KVEW-TV) -- Umatilla Fire District #1 battled a blaze at a pet food supply plant Tuesday morning.
The fire started in the potato dryer and then spread to other areas of the plant.
When crews arrived, they had a difficult time getting the hoses to the fire because of the muddy terrain.
The Battalion Chief said they had to hand stretch their lines to gain access to the fire. No one was injured.
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria
- Control your work email to regain control of your life
- Suspects on the loose after home invasion
- Lululemon nosedives 21%: Its spring leggings are boring
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland