Some of the fastest crawlers in the Tri Cities battled it out today in the Diaper Derby.
It was a first of its kind event held at the Columbia Center Mall in Kennewick.
More than 20 babies preregistered for the crawling compeition.
Four at a time, the babies were set loose to make their way down a foam padded course.
They were greeted at the end of their lane by their mommies and daddies who were encouraging them to move quickly.
In the final race, baby Cora beat out all others for the goody bag and title of Diaper Derby Champ.
All other participants received an entry prize.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location