Some of the fastest crawlers in the Tri Cities battled it out today in the Diaper Derby.
It was a first of its kind event held at the Columbia Center Mall in Kennewick.
More than 20 babies preregistered for the crawling compeition.
Four at a time, the babies were set loose to make their way down a foam padded course.
They were greeted at the end of their lane by their mommies and daddies who were encouraging them to move quickly.
In the final race, baby Cora beat out all others for the goody bag and title of Diaper Derby Champ.
All other participants received an entry prize.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know