Some of the fastest crawlers in the Tri Cities battled it out today in the Diaper Derby.
It was a first of its kind event held at the Columbia Center Mall in Kennewick.
More than 20 babies preregistered for the crawling compeition.
Four at a time, the babies were set loose to make their way down a foam padded course.
They were greeted at the end of their lane by their mommies and daddies who were encouraging them to move quickly.
In the final race, baby Cora beat out all others for the goody bag and title of Diaper Derby Champ.
All other participants received an entry prize.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation