Five people are recovering, after being injured in a one car collision near Prosser this morning.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a 2003 Chevy Impala, driven by Selena Valencia of Vancouver, drifted off Interstate 82 near milepost 83 and rolled.
She and her four adult passengers were all injured and taken to nearby hospitals.
All were wearing their seat belts.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, however the WSP says drugs or alcohol were not a factor in the crash.
Charges are pending.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement