Five people are recovering, after being injured in a one car collision near Prosser this morning.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a 2003 Chevy Impala, driven by Selena Valencia of Vancouver, drifted off Interstate 82 near milepost 83 and rolled.
She and her four adult passengers were all injured and taken to nearby hospitals.
All were wearing their seat belts.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, however the WSP says drugs or alcohol were not a factor in the crash.
Charges are pending.
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River