Five people are recovering, after being injured in a one car collision near Prosser this morning.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a 2003 Chevy Impala, driven by Selena Valencia of Vancouver, drifted off Interstate 82 near milepost 83 and rolled.
She and her four adult passengers were all injured and taken to nearby hospitals.
All were wearing their seat belts.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, however the WSP says drugs or alcohol were not a factor in the crash.
Charges are pending.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires