Five people are recovering, after being injured in a one car collision near Prosser this morning.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a 2003 Chevy Impala, driven by Selena Valencia of Vancouver, drifted off Interstate 82 near milepost 83 and rolled.
She and her four adult passengers were all injured and taken to nearby hospitals.
All were wearing their seat belts.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, however the WSP says drugs or alcohol were not a factor in the crash.
Charges are pending.
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state
- Gonzaga Bulldogs advance to first ever final four game