Seahawks fans pack Carmike 12 Cinemas in Kennewick today to watch the Hawks-Saints game on the big screen.
The theater hosted the viewing for free.
Fans dressed in green and blue began showed up early to get the best seats.
By game time, the theater was nearly full.
Those who came out say being with other cheering fans made their viewing experience better.
And seeing the Hawks on a large movie screen almost made them feel like they were at the actual game.
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital