Seahawks fans pack Carmike 12 Cinemas in Kennewick today to watch the Hawks-Saints game on the big screen.
The theater hosted the viewing for free.
Fans dressed in green and blue began showed up early to get the best seats.
By game time, the theater was nearly full.
Those who came out say being with other cheering fans made their viewing experience better.
And seeing the Hawks on a large movie screen almost made them feel like they were at the actual game.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest