Seahawks fans pack Carmike 12 Cinemas in Kennewick today to watch the Hawks-Saints game on the big screen.
The theater hosted the viewing for free.
Fans dressed in green and blue began showed up early to get the best seats.
By game time, the theater was nearly full.
Those who came out say being with other cheering fans made their viewing experience better.
And seeing the Hawks on a large movie screen almost made them feel like they were at the actual game.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds