Seahawks fans pack Carmike 12 Cinemas in Kennewick today to watch the Hawks-Saints game on the big screen.
The theater hosted the viewing for free.
Fans dressed in green and blue began showed up early to get the best seats.
By game time, the theater was nearly full.
Those who came out say being with other cheering fans made their viewing experience better.
And seeing the Hawks on a large movie screen almost made them feel like they were at the actual game.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced