Fire investigators are looking into the cause of a house fire in Richland this morning.
It broke out around 7:00 a.m. on the 900 block of Smith Avenue.
First responders found the home fully engulfed in flames.
The worked quickly to extinguish the blaze, however smoke can still be seen coming from the structure.
No injuries were reported.
We'll bring you more information as soon as it's available.
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco