One man is in the hospital after crashing in to the back of a semi truck on I-82. Washington State Patrol says 59 year old John Thorp, of Irrigon, was driving Eastbound on I-82 near the Oregon boarder, when he crashed into the back of a semi truck driven by 72 year old Gary Holloway. Thorp was following too close and is being charged with negligent driving. The eastbound lanes of I-82 were closed this morning, the scene has now been cleared.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location