One man is in the hospital after crashing in to the back of a semi truck on I-82. Washington State Patrol says 59 year old John Thorp, of Irrigon, was driving Eastbound on I-82 near the Oregon boarder, when he crashed into the back of a semi truck driven by 72 year old Gary Holloway. Thorp was following too close and is being charged with negligent driving. The eastbound lanes of I-82 were closed this morning, the scene has now been cleared.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29