Columbia Center Mall in Kennewick is preparing for the Easter Bunny's arrival.
His burrow was on display this weekend, giving shoppers a rare peak at the area he's temporarily camping out in.
Nestled between two stores in the center of the mall, the burrow features pastel chairs, Easter eggs, carrot juice, and a mail box where children can leave a note.
The easter bunny will make his official debut next Saturday.
Games and other activities will also be part of the celebration.
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing