Columbia Center Mall in Kennewick is preparing for the Easter Bunny's arrival.
His burrow was on display this weekend, giving shoppers a rare peak at the area he's temporarily camping out in.
Nestled between two stores in the center of the mall, the burrow features pastel chairs, Easter eggs, carrot juice, and a mail box where children can leave a note.
The easter bunny will make his official debut next Saturday.
Games and other activities will also be part of the celebration.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services