Columbia Center Mall in Kennewick is preparing for the Easter Bunny's arrival.
His burrow was on display this weekend, giving shoppers a rare peak at the area he's temporarily camping out in.
Nestled between two stores in the center of the mall, the burrow features pastel chairs, Easter eggs, carrot juice, and a mail box where children can leave a note.
The easter bunny will make his official debut next Saturday.
Games and other activities will also be part of the celebration.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call