A student at Housel Middle School was expelled Thursday when Prosser Police recovered a BB gun from his locker.
Officials received a report of an air soft pistol in a 13-year-old male’s locker after he had told two friends he had the item. Upon arrival they found a BB gun in the locker.
There was no immediate threat to staff or students. Due to the circumstances of the investigation, the school was not placed into lockdown.
The student had no plans to hard anyone. He was planning on taking the BB gun from his step brother’s house to his own house after school.
The student was expelled from school and was turned over to a guardian.
- Bill to help sick nuclear site employees dies in Senate
- Woman rips off gas pump nozzle, eats Taco Bell, goes to jail
- Man steals 2 Mac Books from Kennewick Best Buy
- Prosser librarian on paid administrative leave speaks out at local town hall
- Can China pick up US slack on climate change?
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy