A student at Housel Middle School was expelled Thursday when Prosser Police recovered a BB gun from his locker.
Officials received a report of an air soft pistol in a 13-year-old male’s locker after he had told two friends he had the item. Upon arrival they found a BB gun in the locker.
There was no immediate threat to staff or students. Due to the circumstances of the investigation, the school was not placed into lockdown.
The student had no plans to hard anyone. He was planning on taking the BB gun from his step brother’s house to his own house after school.
The student was expelled from school and was turned over to a guardian.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds