A Royal City man is dead after rolling his car Monday afternoon while driving up State Route 395.
Jose L. Alvarez, 63, had to be transported in a Life Flight helicopter. He died from his injuries at Kadlec Medical Center.
He was driving a green Ford Explorer 11 miles south of Connell City Limits near milepost 44.
Alvarez was wearing his seatbelt and no other vehicles were involved.
Washington State troopers arrived at the scene just before 4 p.m.
The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office and Washington State Patrol are currently investigating.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials