A Royal City man is dead after rolling his car Monday afternoon while driving up State Route 395.
Jose L. Alvarez, 63, had to be transported in a Life Flight helicopter. He died from his injuries at Kadlec Medical Center.
He was driving a green Ford Explorer 11 miles south of Connell City Limits near milepost 44.
Alvarez was wearing his seatbelt and no other vehicles were involved.
Washington State troopers arrived at the scene just before 4 p.m.
The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office and Washington State Patrol are currently investigating.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park