Get ready to bust out your old crop tops and baggy jeans.
Several iconic ‘90s musicians are making their way to the Toyota Center in Kennewick on Apr. 23.
Headliners include hip-hop duo Salt-N-Pepa, “Ice Ice Baby” rapper Vanilla Ice and Rob Base, best known for the hit “It Takes Two” performed along with DJ E-Z Rock.
The openers will be R&B group All-4-One, funky rapper Tone Loc and “Bust a Move” rapper Young MC.
Tickets for the I Love the ‘90s Tour went on sale Friday Feb. 10. Prices range from $49.50 to $89.50.
Doors will open at 5 p.m. and the show starts at 7 p.m.
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials
- Kennewick Police searching for man suspected of child rape