Get ready to bust out your old crop tops and baggy jeans.
Several iconic ‘90s musicians are making their way to the Toyota Center in Kennewick on Apr. 23.
Headliners include hip-hop duo Salt-N-Pepa, “Ice Ice Baby” rapper Vanilla Ice and Rob Base, best known for the hit “It Takes Two” performed along with DJ E-Z Rock.
The openers will be R&B group All-4-One, funky rapper Tone Loc and “Bust a Move” rapper Young MC.
Tickets for the I Love the ‘90s Tour went on sale Friday Feb. 10. Prices range from $49.50 to $89.50.
Doors will open at 5 p.m. and the show starts at 7 p.m.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park