A sex offender is on the run from Kennewick Police, the Washington State Department of Corrections and the sheriff’s office in Dallas, Texas.
Daniel Lee Gunderson, 30, is wanted in Washington for failing to register and escaping from community custody.
The man also received a charge on injuring a child, elderly or disabled person in Texas. He’s wanted there for a probation violation.
Gunderson was recently spotted in the Tri-Cities, according to Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers.
He can be identified by his numerous tattoos, including an eagle on his throat and a small tattoo on each cheek.
Information leading to his arrest may earn you a $1,000 reward.
Get in touch with Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers at 800-222-8477 or click here to provide a tip. You may remain anonymous.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?