A sex offender is on the run from Kennewick Police, the Washington State Department of Corrections and the sheriff’s office in Dallas, Texas.
Daniel Lee Gunderson, 30, is wanted in Washington for failing to register and escaping from community custody.
The man also received a charge on injuring a child, elderly or disabled person in Texas. He’s wanted there for a probation violation.
Gunderson was recently spotted in the Tri-Cities, according to Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers.
He can be identified by his numerous tattoos, including an eagle on his throat and a small tattoo on each cheek.
Information leading to his arrest may earn you a $1,000 reward.
Get in touch with Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers at 800-222-8477 or click here to provide a tip. You may remain anonymous.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds