Valentine's shoppers found something extra special for their loved ones at the annual Go Red! Bazaar.
It was held today at the Richland Red Lion.
More than 40 local vendors were on hand selling everything from cupcakes to candles to hand made children's clothes.
A live DJ added to the atmosphere with some upbeat music.
Organizer Just Because Events says this is the third year they've put on the fundraiser.
Proceeds from the bazaar and the silent auction will go towards the American Heart Association.
Organizers hope to raise at least $500 when a final tally of funds is complete.
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified