Valentine's shoppers found something extra special for their loved ones at the annual Go Red! Bazaar.
It was held today at the Richland Red Lion.
More than 40 local vendors were on hand selling everything from cupcakes to candles to hand made children's clothes.
A live DJ added to the atmosphere with some upbeat music.
Organizer Just Because Events says this is the third year they've put on the fundraiser.
Proceeds from the bazaar and the silent auction will go towards the American Heart Association.
Organizers hope to raise at least $500 when a final tally of funds is complete.
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires