Valentine's shoppers found something extra special for their loved ones at the annual Go Red! Bazaar.
It was held today at the Richland Red Lion.
More than 40 local vendors were on hand selling everything from cupcakes to candles to hand made children's clothes.
A live DJ added to the atmosphere with some upbeat music.
Organizer Just Because Events says this is the third year they've put on the fundraiser.
Proceeds from the bazaar and the silent auction will go towards the American Heart Association.
Organizers hope to raise at least $500 when a final tally of funds is complete.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker