If you want to get mail in this snowy weather, you need to clear the approach to your mailbox.
The United State Postal Service in Pasco says it is dangerous for drivers to stop in the street to get out and deliver mail.
If the approach isn’t cleared, you will not receive mail.
Postal carriers are working until about 8 or 9 p.m. each to ensure everyone still gets mail in these conditions.
All of their vehicles have chain on them and they cannot drive over 50 mph. If you see a postal service vehicle driving slow with flashers on in a high speed area, be aware and use caution.
- Search suspended for missing Washington elk hunter
- Police say 9-year-old girl used to smuggle drugs into prison
- Ex-student to face judge in body fluids contamination case
- Mom of teen accused of starting Eagle Creek fire: "This is a trauma for him"
- Deputies respond to suspicious briefcase in West Richland