This Valentine's Day weekend, Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits on Columbia Center Drive is inviting wine lovers to come enjoy a free wine tasting event this Friday and Saturday. The theme is “Sweets For Your Sweetie” and will feature sweet, romantic wines from Italy, California, and local vineyards as well.
Fine Wine Manager, Chuck Adkins, says drinking sweet wine is traditional among lovers. He hopes the event will allow people to try a variety of both red and white wines.
“It’s going to be a fun time,” says Adkins. We’re going to taste through a variety of wine and then will finish with a lovely chocolate port and a piece of chocolate from Belgium as well.”
Adkins says everyone must be at least 21 years of age and bring a valid identification to participate in the tasting. He explains quantities will be limited.
The event will take place on Friday, February 10th from 4pm-7pm and Saturday, February 11th from 12pm-4pm.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location