A team of volunteers spend their Saturday building a new home for a Kennewick family.
Mary Ban says she's looking forward to the day she and her two children can move into their house.
It's a three bedroom home on South Jean Place that was made possible by the Habitat for Humanity Organization.
They find families in need and provide the financing for a no-interest mortgage.
Ban will put in at least 500 hours of her own time into building her own home.
She will work with contractors and other volunteers with expertise in construction.
A number of women will also be helping this week, which is National Woman Build Week.
- Senate Passes construction budget
- Trios Health to layoff employees due to debt
- Brothers face murder trial together in Pasco slaying
- Murder suspect was flirting with women at his slain wife's funeral, witness said
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest