A woman received multiple infractions after crashing her car into a light pole while using a cell phone on Sunday.
The unnamed woman was driving a Subaru Outback that rolled onto its roof upside down. The driver was not injured.
She lost control and veered off the road traveling west on Okanogan Place in Kennewick.
The woman received infractions for using her cell phone while driving, wheels off the roadway, no vehicle insurance and expired registration.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location