A woman received multiple infractions after crashing her car into a light pole while using a cell phone on Sunday.
The unnamed woman was driving a Subaru Outback that rolled onto its roof upside down. The driver was not injured.
She lost control and veered off the road traveling west on Okanogan Place in Kennewick.
The woman received infractions for using her cell phone while driving, wheels off the roadway, no vehicle insurance and expired registration.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29