Thousands of Washington State University Tri-Cities students are beginning a new phase of their life today.
Earlier, they walked down the aisle of the Toyota Center in Kennewick to receive their diplomas.
Both undergrad and graduate students listened to an inspiring speech from keynote speaker Norman Rice, President and CEO of the Seattle Foundation.
Tri-Cities Big Band provided the music for the ceremony.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced