Thousands of Washington State University Tri-Cities students are beginning a new phase of their life today.
Earlier, they walked down the aisle of the Toyota Center in Kennewick to receive their diplomas.
Both undergrad and graduate students listened to an inspiring speech from keynote speaker Norman Rice, President and CEO of the Seattle Foundation.
Tri-Cities Big Band provided the music for the ceremony.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres