Thousands of Washington State University Tri-Cities students are beginning a new phase of their life today.
Earlier, they walked down the aisle of the Toyota Center in Kennewick to receive their diplomas.
Both undergrad and graduate students listened to an inspiring speech from keynote speaker Norman Rice, President and CEO of the Seattle Foundation.
Tri-Cities Big Band provided the music for the ceremony.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds