Thousands of Washington State University Tri-Cities students are beginning a new phase of their life today.
Earlier, they walked down the aisle of the Toyota Center in Kennewick to receive their diplomas.
Both undergrad and graduate students listened to an inspiring speech from keynote speaker Norman Rice, President and CEO of the Seattle Foundation.
Tri-Cities Big Band provided the music for the ceremony.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services