Umatilla County Fire District 1 responded to a structure fire at a multi-family residence on the 900 Block of West Orchard Street overnight.
Fire crews were able to control the fire and no injuries have been reported. It is unclear how many are displaced at this time. The cause of the fire remains under investigation
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?