Umatilla County Fire District 1 responded to a structure fire at a multi-family residence on the 900 Block of West Orchard Street overnight.
Fire crews were able to control the fire and no injuries have been reported. It is unclear how many are displaced at this time. The cause of the fire remains under investigation
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco