Providence St. Mary Medical Center is opening an express care clinic that will be styled after a retail shopping suite. Providence officials say the Walla Walla Valley is in need of medical treatment options and hope to provide essential services and same-day appointments.
The clinic is located in the Meadowbrook Plaza in College Place and resembles a retail store inside, even displaying a menu of services and prices. Unlike an urgent care that focuses on serious illnesses and injuries, an express care is meant to be a quick stop for people who are suffering from minor ailments, and offers basic screening and tests.
Patients will be able to schedule appointments online or by using an application on their phone. A screen inside also shows patients the next appointment times available for fast booking.
Providence will be opening its doors on Monday and the clinic will be open Monday through Friday.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities