The Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a potential suicide on Wallula Game Department Road.
Deputies found the body of Timothy Smith II, 39, near Wallula Junction at 7:17 a.m. Wednesday morning. He's a resident of Walla Walla.
The cause of death is believed to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Further details are still being released. This story will be updated accordingly.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market