The Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a potential suicide on Wallula Game Department Road.
Deputies found the body of Timothy Smith II, 39, near Wallula Junction at 7:17 a.m. Wednesday morning. He's a resident of Walla Walla.
The cause of death is believed to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Further details are still being released. This story will be updated accordingly.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities