Officials have identified the body of a 56-year-old woman who died in a house fire on Thursday morning near Yakima.
Laura Lynn Priddy was the resident of a home at 1603 Birchfied Road that was badly damaged, according to Yakima County Coroner Jack Hawkins.
She was found in the back bedroom of the house, which was heavily filled with smoke, the Yakima Herald-Republic reports.
An autopsy will be performed on the victim on Monday.
Another person in the house who was injured has been released from a local hospital.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market