Officials have identified the body of a 56-year-old woman who died in a house fire on Thursday morning near Yakima.
Laura Lynn Priddy was the resident of a home at 1603 Birchfied Road that was badly damaged, according to Yakima County Coroner Jack Hawkins.
She was found in the back bedroom of the house, which was heavily filled with smoke, the Yakima Herald-Republic reports.
An autopsy will be performed on the victim on Monday.
Another person in the house who was injured has been released from a local hospital.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities